Israeli authorities to begin mass evacuation of Jerusalem’s al-Aqsa Mosque

Authorities are preparing to begin the mass evacuation from the Temple Mount compound next week, as they seek to limit the damage to the Al-Aqsas Mosque compound from Israeli incursions.

On Wednesday, Israeli security forces said they had opened the gates to the Temple, which is considered a Muslim holy site.

The move comes amid growing tensions between the Israeli-Palestinian factions over the Al Aqsa compound.

In response, a group of Palestinian factions called for an immediate evacuation of the area, which has been under Israeli control since 1967.

On Tuesday, the government said it had started evacuating the compound.

Israel’s Channel 2 reported that Israeli forces had begun evacuating residents of the Temple.

On Friday, a statement from the al-Quds al-Sharif compound said the Israeli authorities will begin evacuating its citizens from the compound, including members of the armed wing of the Palestinian Islamic Jihad.

The announcement comes after a video surfaced in which a group led by a man identified as Mohammed al-Jirasbeh, who is accused of stabbing three Israeli teenagers in the West Bank, said he will return to the compound if Israel will evacuate the compound in order to save the Temple’s future.

Jirsabeh has been accused of committing the deadly stabbing of two Israeli teens on a bus in June 2016, as well as for stabbing a Palestinian teen to death in the occupied West Bank.

In a video released earlier this month, he said that if Israel would not evacuate the Al Akhar compound, he will come back to it.

The video said that his return will allow Palestinians to return to their homes in the area.

Authorities are preparing to begin the mass evacuation from the Temple Mount compound next week, as they seek to limit…